McGee packers

  • Barbara Karagosian
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2012
      Someone had mentioned that McGee pack station might cover the Charlotte Lake area, but I guess not. Berners/Sequoia-Kings/ Pine Creek are the only ones to use.

      Barbara

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "McGee Creek Pack Station" <mcgee@...>
      Date: February 27, 2012 8:14:50 AM PST
      To: <barbara@...>
      Subject: Re: Form Submission - CONTACT

      Hello Barbara,
      Thank you for your note and interest in a re-supply!
      Our resupplies on the JMT take place quite a bit further north near Tully Hole in the John Muir Wilderness.  For Charlotte Lake in the Park you may want to contact Sequioa Kings Pack Station as they typically serve that area.
      Have a great trip!