Looking for others to hike the JMT with

  • Cheryl
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2012
      I am graduating from college and have been wanting to hike the trail for about two years now. However, my friends are still in school or working, so I am looking for others to meet up with and hike the entire trail in August/September. I was hoping to find somebody, but six months advance notice is hard for people.

      Hopefully I can talk with a few other hikers about making this happen!