URSACK - ATTACK!

  • guildshoes
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2008
      I understand that URSACK is suing for validation the Sierra Bear Bag
      Agency or whatever they who are above all reason are called. There
      surely must be some way we can all raise our voices on this issue, a
      traditional friggin bear cannisters is about two pounds more than an
      ursack. Any ideas?
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2008
        Good question, I asked the owner of Ursack about this question of yours.

        "Thomas A. Cohen" tomcohen@...

        I will post whatever I hear.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 8, 2008
          Since he is a party to the litigation it would not be proper for him
          to instigate a mass uprising. In addition, since he is an attorney
          who I understand practices in the jurisdiction within which the case
          is venued, it would not be good to do so. Although we are not
          involved in the suit, we are certainly impacted by it and have the
          right to raise Heck

          --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, Roleigh Martin <roleigh@...>