JMT Hike

  • song95139
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2008
      I am schedule to hike the whole JMT starting from 6/21. My plan is to
      take 21 days for the journey about 10 plus miles a day. I have a
      permit for a party of 4 and all my hiking buddies can't take the time
      off. I am seeking hikers that can join me.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2008
        You might also want to post at BackPackingLight.com and Whitney Portal Store Message Board although for sure this group is the best first choice, when I posted the only two who responded were from this group (I'm leaving July 26 at Reds Meadows -- I'd like to do the whole trail though -- perhaps next year.)

        song95139 <song95139@...> wrote: I am schedule to hike the whole JMT starting from 6/21. My plan is to
        take 21 days for the journey about 10 plus miles a day. I have a
        permit for a party of 4 and all my hiking buddies can't take the time
        off. I am seeking hikers that can join me.

      • sim ong
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2008
          thanks and good luck on you trip.