Re: [John Muir Trail] Looking for a Partner for July or August for the Entire JMT!

  • sian West
    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2008
      I was hoping to do 15-22 or so miles a day. Nothing
      too crazy. But If I found a partner who wanted to go
      faster or a bit slower that would be ok with me!

      How about you?

      Sian

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • kenpieh@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , May 2, 2008
        i might be up to 12 - 15 but for sure not 20+ average
        i stop to often for pics and im slower
        ken

        --- kenpieh@... wrote:

        > great timing
        > what do you think your pace may be?
        > ken

      • guildshoes
        Message 3 of 10 , May 2, 2008
          Three of us are hitting the Trail near Yosemite on July 24 and hope
          to finish in two weeks. Well, we hope to be out for two weeks. If
          you want to hook up that is great

          --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, sian West <westofavalon@...>

          ______________
          > Be a better friend, newshound, and

        • George Cagle
          Message 4 of 10 , May 2, 2008
            I am targeting 12 to 15 per day.
            Would certainly enjoy company.

            Geo

            On Fri, 2 May 2008 5:42 am, kenpieh@... wrote:
            > great timing
            > what do you think your pace may be?
            > ken

          • spritekk
            Message 5 of 10 , May 4, 2008
              --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "westofavalon"
              <westofavalon@...> wrote:

              I will be leaving Tuolumne Mdws on 17 or 18 July. Need to do approx 15
              miles/day. Need to be exiting Whitney Portal by the 1st August.