Re: [John Muir Trail] Looking for a Partner for July or August for the Entire JMT!

  • taterno@cox.net
    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2008
      Ken,
      I wrote to you earlier stating that I would give you datails of how I hike. I do about 10 to 12 mile days on the JMT, but I cannot hike the entire length of the JMT this year. I suppose that will leave me out, though I could bail at one of the many trailheads.

      Tom KI6ASP

      ---- kenpieh@... wrote:

      =============
      great timing
      what do you think your pace may be?
      ken

      Message 2 of 10 , May 2, 2008
        I was hoping to do 15-22 or so miles a day. Nothing
        too crazy. But If I found a partner who wanted to go
        faster or a bit slower that would be ok with me!

        How about you?

        Sian

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
      • kenpieh@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , May 2, 2008
          i might be up to 12 - 15 but for sure not 20+ average
          i stop to often for pics and im slower
          ken

          --- kenpieh@... wrote:

          > great timing
          > what do you think your pace may be?
          > ken

        • guildshoes
          Message 4 of 10 , May 2, 2008
            Three of us are hitting the Trail near Yosemite on July 24 and hope
            to finish in two weeks. Well, we hope to be out for two weeks. If
            you want to hook up that is great

            --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, sian West <westofavalon@...>

            ______________
            > Be a better friend, newshound, and

          • George Cagle
            Message 5 of 10 , May 2, 2008
              I am targeting 12 to 15 per day.
              Would certainly enjoy company.

              Geo

              On Fri, 2 May 2008 5:42 am, kenpieh@... wrote:
              > great timing
              > what do you think your pace may be?
              > ken

            • spritekk
              Message 6 of 10 , May 4, 2008
                --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "westofavalon"
                <westofavalon@...> wrote:

                I will be leaving Tuolumne Mdws on 17 or 18 July. Need to do approx 15
                miles/day. Need to be exiting Whitney Portal by the 1st August.