Fwd: Half Dome EA Webinar and More

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2012
      CORRECTED date - it's tomorrow!

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: YOSE Planning <yose_planning@...>
      Date: Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:43 AM
      Subject: CORRECTION: Half Dome Webinar tomorrow, February 10, at 1:00 PM
      To: johnladd@...

      National Park Service
      Yosemite National ParkView of Half Dome

      February 9, 2012

      CORRECTION: Half Dome Webinar tomorrow, February 10, at 1:00 PM

      In yesterday’s electronic newsletter we incorrectly printed the date for the Half Dome Trail Stewardship Plan Environmental Assessment Webinar. The webinar is tomorrow, February 10, 2012, at 1:00 PM Pacific Standard Time. To access the webinar, go to http://yose.webex.com. We hope you can join us!