Re: [John Muir Trail] Pick Up Permits

  • charliepolecat
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 7, 2012
      My permit says, 'Reservations are held until 10 am on the entry day then cancelled. Call )209) 372 0308 by 10:00 am on the entry day to hold reservations for late arrival'

      It also says, 'This confirmation provides authorization for you to stay in a backpackers campsite in park campgrounds one night before and one night after your trip'.