Re: [John Muir Trail] booking time for Inyo permits

  • Barbara Karagosian
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2012
      I know!  I tried it at 9:30, 10:00 and 11:15. At 11;15 all I got when I logged in was a notice saying the site was down for service! Hope it wasn't me!

      Barbara

      On Feb 6, 2012, at 11:16 PM, "David Carbiener" <davecarb@...> wrote:

      Barbara, that's weird.  I pretended to get a permit a couple times prior to the real permit application.  I didn't go beyond taking the date in case anyone else really wanted it, but I was merely trying to find the "time change" for California and see what was available.  Every time I did it the next day became available at 9:00 PM PST for the following day + 6 months.  I thought I had it all figured out.
      BTY, I said my permit was for 7/28, but its actually 7/30 - in case anyone is tracking me!