Re: VVR to Mt. Whitney––MR DITTLI, east side logistics opinion needed.

  • John
    Message 1 of 26 , Feb 6, 2012
      Hi, sorry for the delayed response; just back from 10 days hauling a pack full of water around Death Valley.

      Eastside logistics are IMO way easier than westside. Don't forget that Mammoth Airport has multiple daily flights to various US hubs (prices can be fairly reasonable if booked in advance).

      Bishop to Tom's Place is 26 miles (30 min), Tom's to Mosquito Flats 10 miles (~20 min)

      JD
      www.johndittli.com