Tom Harrison Maps

  • smyth555
    Message 1 of 46 , Apr 30, 2008
      I'm wondering if the Harrison JMT map set is adequate for potential
      side trips (i.e. resupplying at Cedar Grove in SEKI, etc.) and bailout
      routes (if needed) or would the Harrison High County Maps that cover a
      broader area be better? The JMT set seems like a fairly slim corridor
      from looking at the Harrison website. Any opinions from those that
      have used either on the trail would be helpful. Thanks.
    • berdomb
      Message 46 of 46 , Feb 9, 2014

        You can  tear off a corner of the bag your food is in, and squeeze it into your mouth pastry-bag style.

        Works better than a spoon anyway, and less mess.