Re: [pct-l] Snow levels in the Sierra

  • ned@mountaineducation.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2012
      Just a little information:

      Mountain Education is considering conducting our Snow Basics and Snow
      Intermediate Courses up in Oregon and Washington this winter (for the
      obvious reasons that there is little snow here and plenty there!)!

      Our first 4-day Oregon Snow Intermediate course will be held in the Three
      Sisters Wilderness the weekend of 2/23-26/12. Cost is per "suggested
      donation."

      If you want another course in Oregon or one in Washington, just let us know
      and we can coordinate it!

      "Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

      Ned Tibbits, Director
      Mountain Education