Re: [John Muir Trail] JMT Trip Info

  • jmaddog1082@charter.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 29, 2008
      OK, thanks.

      Our planned entry is on 8/11 at TM, so we'll try to p/u on the afternoon of 8/10 since they allow p/u the day before. We can't risk waiting until the morning of 8/11 since we'll be taking the YARTS from Mammoth and arrive about 9am.

      If we come up short on 8/10, we'll choose a different route :( and salvage what we can.