Re: [John Muir Trail] Tuolumne Meadows store

  • Bob Bankhead
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29 7:37 PM
      You're welcome.

      Just remember, these boxes will keep out the bears but not other people. Things could go missing. I suggestusing a sealed box bearing your name(s) and the expected date of pick-up so the rangers don't toss it during a clean-out.

      Also, those boxes are out in the sun and being made of heavy metal will get quite warm. Probably best not to store anything that will melt or is perishable in there.