Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: Repair kits

  • Barbara Karagosian
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 25, 2012
      Yep I do have that. Thanks for the reminder.

      Barbara

      On Jan 25, 2012, at 10:29 AM, "Joe MacLeish" <jmacleish@...> wrote:

      And if you are carrying an air mattress a repair kit for that.  I had my new ThermaRest Neo air mattress spring a leak (probably my fault) and it was flat -flat.  But buried in the bottom of the carry bag was a repair kit and 30 minutes later I was back to sleep.

      Joe