[John Muir Trail] Re: Anybody know a source of Polypropylene jars?

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 22, 2012
      John, There are a couple of choices for polypropylene lids from US Plastics. I have their catalog, so I was able to reference a couple choices that go with your containers. Make sure you match the neck size of the lids to the neck size of the bottle, ie; 2 oz. pp Straight Sided Jar neck size = 58/400, lid size = 58/400.

      http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=22733

      http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/ImageViewer.aspx?description=Polypropylene+Caps+with+Pressure+Sensitive+Liner&curimage=bottles%2f66668p.jpg&image=bottles%2f66668p.jpg&catid=806&itemid=23435