Current snow conditions at Tahoe

  • ned@mountaineducation.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2012
      As of 1115hrs this morning, it is still snowing hard, I can't see the mountains around the lake from the office window, there is about 6" of snow out on where the front lawn used to be last night, and it was Pouring Rain hard all evening and late into the night last night until about 0500 this morning when it turned to snow (finally).

      We are expecting a break late today, followed by "round three" starting Sunday into Monday.

      It's about time and everyone is excited!

      "Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

      Ned Tibbits, Director
      Mountain Education
      South Lake Tahoe, Ca. 96150