Re: Sun and Sleeping

  • John Karpinski
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22, 2008
      I personally don't like using sunscreen so I cover up. Long pants and shirt. It helps with
      mosquitoes and keeps my legs from getting scratched. I will put sunscreen on usually on
      the backs of my hands and at times, on my face, even with a wide-brimmed hat. Similar
      to snow, there is quiet a reflection off the granite and water that can burn me.

      John Karpinski