Re: Updated snowfall/water website?....how often do they..

  • speedcenter2001
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 27, 2011
      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "nawlunz" <will_cef_1@...> wrote:

      > update? Last year it seemed just a few days behind. This year, I've been checking and seems to be dated almost a month. Just trying to determine the snowfall this year as compared to past...see attached link.
      >
      > http://cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/snow/PLOT_SWC

      no snow, no update...

      see any snow here?

      http://pixelcaster.com/yosemite/webcams/sentinel.jpg
    • hmdsierra
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 27, 2011
        As of this morning here in Astoria, OR I had just under an inch of rain for December. We usually get 10 to 12 inches for the month. However, it is raining now and is forrcast to continue through the end of the month...and beyond. It is the late Spring storms that tell the tale/