Re: [John Muir Trail] Slideshow: JMT southbound 19 July - 13 Aug 2011

  • Kim Fishburn
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 10, 2011
      I enjoyed that!

      From: vege_matic <vege_matic@...>
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2011 7:27 PM
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Slideshow: JMT southbound 19 July - 13 Aug 2011

      Here is the slideshow I created of my hike with my niece this summer. It's about 25 minutes long so it will take a while to load. Enjoy

      http://gallery.me.com/eatonn?fullscreen#100112

      -vegematic

    • greg padgett
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 11, 2011
        That was excellent!

        Here is the slideshow I created of my hike with my niece this summer. It's about 25 minutes long so it will take a while to load. Enjoy

        http://gallery.me.com/eatonn?fullscreen#100112

        -vegematic

      • Ed Rodriguez
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 11, 2011
          thanks enjoy the music

          Here is the slideshow I created of my hike with my niece this summer. It's about 25 minutes long so it will take a while to load. Enjoy

          http://gallery.me.com/eatonn?fullscreen#100112

          -vegematic

        • Bill Cathey
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 11, 2011
            Great slide show and nice choice of music. I enjoyed it. Thanks for posting.

            bill

            Here is the slideshow I created of my hike with my niece this summer. It's about 25 minutes long so it will take a while to load. Enjoy

            http://gallery.me.com/eatonn?fullscreen#100112

            -vegematic

          • David Carbiener
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 11, 2011
              Awesome.  It makes me want to do this hike again.
              Here is the slideshow I created of my hike with my niece this summer. It's about 25 minutes long so it will take a while to load. Enjoy

              http://gallery.me.com/eatonn?fullscreen#100112

              -vegematic

            • charliepolecat
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 12, 2011
                Ugh! It said 36 minutes to download it. This will have to wait. :-(

                --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "vege_matic" <vege_matic@...> wrote:

                > Here is the slideshow I created of my hike with my niece this summer. It's about 25 minutes long so it will take a while to load. Enjoy
                >
                > http://gallery.me.com/eatonn?fullscreen#100112
                >
                > -vegematic

              • vege_matic
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 12, 2011
                  Thanks for the compliments, folks.

                  Charliepolecat: 36 minutes! Were you trying to actually download the movie onto your computer or was that just to be able to watch it? I would have thought it would only need 5 minutes or so to buffer enough to view it on the website.
                • charliepolecat
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 12, 2011

                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 12, 2011
                      I use Safari; when I click the link in my original message it takes about 5 seconds to load the page and then the movie starts to play immediately. There is a download icon above the movie. Maybe you hit that by mistake?
                      -vegematic