Sam Fox mostly completes his PCT run

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2011
      Off-topic but I decided to put it on the main group since I assume many will be interested

      Sam Fox just completed his SoBo PCT run

      http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/12/08/DD6B1M2T57.DTL

      SF Chron subscribers can read the article in print (Datebook page 1) or use their subscription to log in now.  Non-subscribers will have to pay for access or wait until Friday to read it online

      He had to skip a snowbound section but averaged 42 miles per day

      He took 61 days but can't claim the record (65 days) because of the section he skipped

      See also

      http://www.runwhileyoucan.org/