travel pictures

  • milo1_01
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2011
      Hi all,
      I'm changing over from hiking season to ski/snowshoe season and was reminiscing about my incredible hike this summer on the JMT.

      I put together a gallery which includes about 150 images from the JMT which can be viewed as a slide show.

      It's on my website www.deepdesert.com on the navigation button on the lower right which reads "New! Image gallery 2"--then scroll down to the John Muir Trail gallery.

      If you like it, I'd ask for you to hit the facebook "like"--it'll help improve the search ranking of my website.

      Enjoy!!

      Moab Mike