Re: Video: Hiking the John Muir Trail Version 2

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2011
      Great job on the video/slideshow report of your hike, very well done! We must have just missed you this summer as we came out. We exited Whitney Portal on Aug. 20th later in the afternoon. I have followed your Trail Journal as well. I enjoy that site as well, it's a neat way to follow different hikers and trails. Once again, good job. Robert, AKA - J. McGuire on Trail Journals