Day 5 after having a Stem Cell Bone Marrow Prolotherapy done for a torn Meniscus

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2011
      For those of you on the board who have had a knee injury hiking or know someone who has, this may be of interest.

      Today is day 5 after having a Stem Cell Bone Marrow Prolotherapy done for a torn Meniscus. I had it done in Oak Park, IL at CaringMedical.com by Dr. Ross Hauser, M.D. It was for a complex torn meniscus (a MRI confirmed this) due to an injury incurred doing the Cornell Crack on July 2nd, 2011.

      My full report is posted at the JohnMuirTrail_Sidebar Yahoo Group, which I encourage everyone in this group to join.  It highly supplements the information in this group.  Anyone who joins and wants to post, the moderators enable them to post.  It's a non-approval subscription yahoo group and all postings are public without needing a subscription.

      More about this group is here.  Many members in this group post over there.

      groups.yahoo.com/group/johnmuirtrail/files/_A short%20overview%20of%20our%20Group/JMT%20Sidebar.pdf

      --
      Visit Roleigh's Google Profile