Another missing hiker

  • Kim Fishburn
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 2, 2011
      There is another missing hiker in Yosemite. This is all I've found about the first hiker that was missing. There probably won't be anything more till tomorrow.

      http://www.ksee24.com/news/local/Missing-Hiker-In-Kings-Canyon-National-Park-Found-130927408.html

      http://www.fresnobee.com/2011/09/03/2523607/crews-search-for-missing-hiker.html