Re: Missing Hiker

  • John
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 2, 2011
      He walked out last night 9 DAYS overdue! Still waiting for details.

      JD
      www.johndittli.com

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, <ned@...> wrote:

      > Thanks, John, for the info! I know the route. Let me know if the IC needs additional troops....
      >

      > "Just remember, Be Careful out there!"
      >
      > Ned Tibbits, Director
      > Mountain Education
      > South Lake Tahoe, Ca. 96150
      > P: 888-996-8333
      > F: 530-541-1456
      > C: 530-721-1551
      > http://www.mountaineducation.org

    • Kim Fishburn
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 2, 2011
        There is another missing hiker in Yosemite. This is all I've found about the first hiker that was missing. There probably won't be anything more till tomorrow.

        http://www.ksee24.com/news/local/Missing-Hiker-In-Kings-Canyon-National-Park-Found-130927408.html

        http://www.fresnobee.com/2011/09/03/2523607/crews-search-for-missing-hiker.html