Re: Missing Hiker

  • ned@mountaineducation.org
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 2, 2011
      Thanks, John, for the info! I know the route. Let me know if the IC needs additional troops....

      "Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

      Ned Tibbits, Director
      Mountain Education
      South Lake Tahoe, Ca. 96150
          P: 888-996-8333
          F: 530-541-1456
          C: 530-721-1551
          http://www.mountaineducation.org
    • John
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 2, 2011
        He walked out last night 9 DAYS overdue! Still waiting for details.

        JD
        www.johndittli.com

        --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, <ned@...> wrote:

        > Thanks, John, for the info! I know the route. Let me know if the IC needs additional troops....
        >

        > "Just remember, Be Careful out there!"
        >
        > Ned Tibbits, Director
        > Mountain Education
        > South Lake Tahoe, Ca. 96150
        > P: 888-996-8333
        > F: 530-541-1456
        > C: 530-721-1551
        > http://www.mountaineducation.org

      • Kim Fishburn
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 2, 2011
          There is another missing hiker in Yosemite. This is all I've found about the first hiker that was missing. There probably won't be anything more till tomorrow.

          http://www.ksee24.com/news/local/Missing-Hiker-In-Kings-Canyon-National-Park-Found-130927408.html

          http://www.fresnobee.com/2011/09/03/2523607/crews-search-for-missing-hiker.html