Re: Missing Hiker

  • John
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 2, 2011
      I don't have any yet, but will post when I know.

      JD

      > Details?

    • speedcenter2001
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 2, 2011
        he hiked out yesterday. search was called off.

      • ned@mountaineducation.org
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 2, 2011
          Thanks, John, for the info! I know the route. Let me know if the IC needs additional troops....

          "Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

          Ned Tibbits, Director
          Mountain Education
          South Lake Tahoe, Ca. 96150
              P: 888-996-8333
              F: 530-541-1456
              C: 530-721-1551
              http://www.mountaineducation.org
        • John
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 2, 2011
            He walked out last night 9 DAYS overdue! Still waiting for details.

            JD
            www.johndittli.com

            --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, <ned@...> wrote:

            > Thanks, John, for the info! I know the route. Let me know if the IC needs additional troops....
            >

            > "Just remember, Be Careful out there!"
            >
            > Ned Tibbits, Director
            > Mountain Education
            > South Lake Tahoe, Ca. 96150
            > P: 888-996-8333
            > F: 530-541-1456
            > C: 530-721-1551
            > http://www.mountaineducation.org

          • Kim Fishburn
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 2, 2011
              There is another missing hiker in Yosemite. This is all I've found about the first hiker that was missing. There probably won't be anything more till tomorrow.

              http://www.ksee24.com/news/local/Missing-Hiker-In-Kings-Canyon-National-Park-Found-130927408.html

              http://www.fresnobee.com/2011/09/03/2523607/crews-search-for-missing-hiker.html