Re: Missing Hiker

  • targetdoggmechanic
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 2, 2011
      WOW!!!

      Details?

      > One week overdue and found alive!
      >
      > JD
    • John
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 2, 2011
        I don't have any yet, but will post when I know.

        JD

        > Details?

      • speedcenter2001
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 2, 2011
          he hiked out yesterday. search was called off.

        • ned@mountaineducation.org
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 2, 2011
            Thanks, John, for the info! I know the route. Let me know if the IC needs additional troops....

            "Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

            Ned Tibbits, Director
            Mountain Education
            South Lake Tahoe, Ca. 96150
                P: 888-996-8333
                F: 530-541-1456
                C: 530-721-1551
                http://www.mountaineducation.org
          • John
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 2, 2011
              He walked out last night 9 DAYS overdue! Still waiting for details.

              JD
              www.johndittli.com

              --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, <ned@...> wrote:

              > Thanks, John, for the info! I know the route. Let me know if the IC needs additional troops....
              >

              > "Just remember, Be Careful out there!"
              >
              > Ned Tibbits, Director
              > Mountain Education
              > South Lake Tahoe, Ca. 96150
              > P: 888-996-8333
              > F: 530-541-1456
              > C: 530-721-1551
              > http://www.mountaineducation.org

            • Kim Fishburn
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 2, 2011
                There is another missing hiker in Yosemite. This is all I've found about the first hiker that was missing. There probably won't be anything more till tomorrow.

                http://www.ksee24.com/news/local/Missing-Hiker-In-Kings-Canyon-National-Park-Found-130927408.html

                http://www.fresnobee.com/2011/09/03/2523607/crews-search-for-missing-hiker.html