Re: [John Muir Trail] 3 weeks back, and my head is still in the clouds

  • Linda Reitz
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 26, 2011
      Super job, thanks for sharing!
      Linda

      From: targetdoggmechanic <targetdoggmechanic@...>
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 9:51 AM
      Subject: Re: [John Muir Trail] 3 weeks back, and my head is still in the clouds

      Amy,
      Were you on top of Island pass on 8/12? I remember walking by and seeing the father of an injured son who was being medivac'd. I saw the chopper fly over and land. It looks like the same CHP chopper, by the numbers on the side. Apparently he had compound fracture of the leg. Poor kid. It was late in the day.

      Nice report and pics!

      Mike