RE: [John Muir Trail] Demobags - A Tyvek substitute

  • Don Amundson
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 25, 2011
      Robert--I hope it works as well for you as it has from me.  One note--I just cleaned the accumulated debris off of mine (small bits of vegetation etc.).  When you get your piece I would check both sides.  I believe one side is smooth and the other has a bit of a fuzzy finish. Make sure you use it with the fuzzy side up so the bottom stays cleaner. Happy trails!

      Don

      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      From: rnperky@...
      Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 02:50:10 +0000
      Subject: Re: [John Muir Trail] Demobags - A Tyvek substitute

      Don, Thanks for the link on the Tyvek. I ordered some today. I have been looking for the softer Tyvek for a little while, but this site seems more reasonably priced than the others I have found.