Re: Black bear vs. BearVault video

  • Karpani
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 24, 2011
      Thanks for posting this, John. I love watching bears . . . I couldn't stop laughing. I know, there's the seriousness of the predicament we find ourselves in with having to protect the bears from our food, but . . . It's probably one of the funniest "captures" I have ever seen. It looked like this guy filmed it from inside his tent; I kept seeing a red rim above the picture from time to time. Anyway thanks again for this wonderful post.
      Karpani