Re: Memories

  • christopher_randall
    Message 1 of 473 , Aug 8, 1999
      Howard,<br><br>I am also really loving your
      story, please keep it up. I think maybe people didn't
      want to interrupt the flow of the story, I know I
      didn't want to post something out of respect. But, I am
      really enjoying it, and have also read some of it to my
      wife, who is not really even a backpacker! I look
      forward to reading the daily installment every day!
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002