Back on the trail!

  • Jim McCrain
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2011
      Earlier this year, I started hiking the JMT for the 8th time. I had to abort that trip due to everyone else on the trip cancelling out at the last minute or getiing sick. I only got to hike from Whitney to Cedar Grove.

      Well, I am coming back next week and starting over! (Solo this time!) I will be traveling pretty fast (for me), taking less than three weeks for the entire trip. (I usually take 4 full weeks.) I'll be heading NOBO again, so I should see quite a few of you on the trail. I'll be wearing my Group pin, so stop and say "Howdy" when you see me.

      Cheers!

      Jim
    • Jonskiles

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2011
          Good Luck, Jim!  Wish I was heading out with you.

          John

          Please strip out "replied-to" text if not necessary to your reply.  Failure to strip makes it hard for our Daily Digest members to find the new postings among the repeats. For the crib sheet to take on JMT: http://preview.tinyurl.com/6j6axeq
          .