Re: Lone pine as lovely (and hot) as ever . . .

  • Karpani
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2011
      Oh yeah! Welcome back, Bob! Hope this trip was yet another jewel for you and that you'll be sharing about it after you get home.
      Karpani

      > Just came off the trail this morning. very little snow anywhere. Easy crossings. home tomorrow, but for now, another beer and the Dow pool is looking good.
      >
      > BOB
      >

      > forkfestreview.wordpress.comsparklefart.blogspot.com

    • Stuart Dodson
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2011
        Well done Bob, Stu

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 3, 2011
          Ewa,

          I got that "free beer" thanks . . . caught the 6:15 a.m. out of LP yesterday and after the final bus pulled into SF about 10:30 last night . . . #11 just a stinky mess of gear now and a jumble of video that I will get to soon.

          now back to this loaf of breadand butter.

          To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
          From: ewa.bialkowski@...
          Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 16:16:36 -0700

          Congrats, Bob.
          Hope you quill write more about your trek.

          Ewa

          typos by iPhone

          On Sep 1, 2011, at 15:14, robert shattuck <bobolonius@...> wrote:

          Just came off the trail this morning. very little snow anywhere. Easy crossings. home tomorrow, but for now, another beer and the Dow pool is looking good.

          BOB

          sparklefart.blogspot.com

        • Ewa Bialkowski

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 3, 2011
              Stu,

              funny enough, we crawl into a camp ground below the switch-backs to Evolution and this guy comes up to me . . . "You're Bob" . . . he was one of the three Kiwi's we met . . . the foursome that split up.

              To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
              From: stuartdodson@...
              Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 11:55:06 +0100

              Well done Bob, Stu