Re: [John Muir Trail] Lone pine as lovely (and hot) as ever . . .

  • Ewa Bialkowski
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2011
      Congrats, Bob.
      Hope you quill write more about your trek.

      Ewa

      typos by iPhone

      On Sep 1, 2011, at 15:14, robert shattuck <bobolonius@...> wrote:

      Just came off the trail this morning. very little snow anywhere. Easy crossings. home tomorrow, but for now, another beer and the Dow pool is looking good.

      BOB

      sparklefart.blogspot.com

    • Karpani
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2011
        Oh yeah! Welcome back, Bob! Hope this trip was yet another jewel for you and that you'll be sharing about it after you get home.
        Karpani

        > Just came off the trail this morning. very little snow anywhere. Easy crossings. home tomorrow, but for now, another beer and the Dow pool is looking good.
        >
        > BOB
        >

        > forkfestreview.wordpress.comsparklefart.blogspot.com

      • Stuart Dodson
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2011
          Well done Bob, Stu

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 3, 2011
            Ewa,

            I got that "free beer" thanks . . . caught the 6:15 a.m. out of LP yesterday and after the final bus pulled into SF about 10:30 last night . . . #11 just a stinky mess of gear now and a jumble of video that I will get to soon.

            now back to this loaf of breadand butter.

            To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 3, 2011
                Stu,

                funny enough, we crawl into a camp ground below the switch-backs to Evolution and this guy comes up to me . . . "You're Bob" . . . he was one of the three Kiwi's we met . . . the foursome that split up.

                To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
                From: stuartdodson@...
                Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 11:55:06 +0100

                Well done Bob, Stu