Lone pine as lovely (and hot) as ever . . .

  • robert shattuck
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2011
      Just came off the trail this morning. very little snow anywhere. Easy crossings. home tomorrow, but for now, another beer and the Dow pool is looking good.

      BOB

      forkfestreview.wordpress.com
      sparklefart.blogspot.com

    • Ewa Bialkowski
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2011
        Congrats, Bob.
        Hope you quill write more about your trek.

        Ewa

        typos by iPhone

        On Sep 1, 2011, at 15:14, robert shattuck <bobolonius@...> wrote:

        Just came off the trail this morning. very little snow anywhere. Easy crossings. home tomorrow, but for now, another beer and the Dow pool is looking good.

        BOB

        sparklefart.blogspot.com

      • Karpani
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2011
          Oh yeah! Welcome back, Bob! Hope this trip was yet another jewel for you and that you'll be sharing about it after you get home.
          Karpani

          > Just came off the trail this morning. very little snow anywhere. Easy crossings. home tomorrow, but for now, another beer and the Dow pool is looking good.
          >
          > BOB
          >

          > forkfestreview.wordpress.comsparklefart.blogspot.com

        • Stuart Dodson
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2011
            Well done Bob, Stu

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 3, 2011
              Ewa,

              I got that "free beer" thanks . . . caught the 6:15 a.m. out of LP yesterday and after the final bus pulled into SF about 10:30 last night . . . #11 just a stinky mess of gear now and a jumble of video that I will get to soon.

              now back to this loaf of breadand butter.

              To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 3, 2011
                  Stu,

                  funny enough, we crawl into a camp ground below the switch-backs to Evolution and this guy comes up to me . . . "You're Bob" . . . he was one of the three Kiwi's we met . . . the foursome that split up.

                  To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
                  From: stuartdodson@...
                  Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 11:55:06 +0100

                  Well done Bob, Stu