Triple Crown Hiker

  • targetdoggmechanic
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2011
      I met this guy on my JMT thru this year. He completed in 9 days and passed me like a whirlwind at Tyndall. Also rode the bus to Lancaster from LP with him. Interesting character. Great stories about the Tokyo earthquake he had to share.

      Like myself, he is also a big fan of z-packs!

      http://darntoughvt.wordpress.com/2011/07/05/congratulations-mr-funada-on-your-triple-crown/
    • targetdoggmechanic
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2011
        He was wearing the socks when I rode the bus home in the picture he was presented with at this award ceremony. Funny!