Re: Nunatak Down Blanket info

  • targetdoggmechanic
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2011
      I bought and used a similar quilt from Hammock Gear. LOVED it. 20 degree rated and weighed 21 oz (according to mfg website I did not weigh it). I don't think I'd ever go back to a regular bag, unless maybe super cold conditions like snow camping. I also tried a new piece of gear, a thermarest SO-lite 3/4 length pad, and this really helped reflect my body heat back towards me rather than be absorbed by the pad. I was NEVER cold, and there were several nights in the low 30's. Also worked good using it draped over myself on top of whitney at sunrise...FREEZING cold up there!
      ]