Under Armor charged cotton?

  • cjoslyn99
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 2:35 PM
      Anyone use this new product line? It's supposedly 95% cotton (at least
      for the shirts) but interwoven w/ special synthetics. Supposedly dries
      up to 5x faster than regular cotton (no comparison against pure
      synthetics).

      For running and hiking/backpacking, I wear the synthetics b/c of the
      obvious problems w/ cotton getting and staying wet, but it always
      irritates my skin and much prefer cotton overall for comfort.

      Haven't seen any real online reviews.

      -chris