Who is the Mike on this group we met on the JMT (retired California Highway Patrolman)?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2011
      At Tuolumne Meadows, we met a young bald-headed man, probably between 40-55, Mike, who was doing in umpteenth or 20th+ some JMT, I forget the number.  We met him several more times on the JMT soutbound afterwards.  He said he was a member of the group (he had the crib sheet too).  I would like to contact him offline.  If any of you recognize yourself as this person, please contact me off-board.  If any of you know whom I'm speaking of, please contact me off-board.

      Thanks!

      Roleigh