Re: Hiking partner this summer and fish question.

  • e1705email
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2008
      Hi again Paul,

      After looking hard and long for the places you named, I could not find
      them. I began to think that you were joking and quite a few people
      would get a good laugh out of that one. 'Hidden' peak, 'Ghost' ridge,
      and 'No Tellum' lake do sound suspicious, though I still think you
      might have been completely sincere.

      Let me know,

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <eaglepdub@...> wrote:

      > --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "e1705email" <df@> wrote:
      > >I know exactly where you are talking about! This must be very
      > exciting to return to the JMT after 35 years (re-living some youth.)
      >
      > The stream you are looking for is Hidden Creek it flows out of No
      > Tellum Lake which is located just over Ghost Ridge below Hidden Peak.
      >
      > The JMT is what ever you want to make it. I hope you find that
      > special place. Good hiking.

    • Paul
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 21, 2008
        --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "e1705email" <df@...> wrote:
        >That was my sense of humor at it's finest. I hope you have a great
        trip this summer. I have a group hiking the JMT in July/August.