Muir Trail Ranch opening date

  • patt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2008
      Hi ......
      Reading your posts I see there are some questions on resupply at
      MTR....I checked with MTR's Winter Ranch this A.M. and was given an
      opening date of Saturday June 17th for food cache resupply bucket
      backpacker pickup.
      For many that have used our "hiker bucket" donations to supplement
      their food, be aware that those first few weeks after opening
      the "hiker buckets" are pretty empty...but later there's usually an
      ample supply.!
      Great hiking to All. . . .
      Patt @ MTR