Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: East Side Transportation

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 12, 2008
      I saw that page, I'm asking about once you get to Mammoth, then getting to the trailhead (JMT) from Mammoth (the city). And I thank the person who posted this link first today--I had not seen it before and was super thrilled to see this link.

      Kevin Aston <kevin@...> wrote: This is all answered on this site. The schedules are at the bottom
      of the page. http://www.countyofinyo.org/transit/CRESTpage.htm
      Kevin Aston

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, Roleigh Martin <roleigh@...>
      wrote:

      > How often do shuttles (from Mammoth) go to Reds Meadows or Postpile
      Monument (to get onto the JMT) starting at the point nearest Mammoth
      Lakes? We intend to hike from that point near Reds Meadows to
      Whitney Portal in late July/August this year.