Skip to search.

Permit

  • kennethjessett@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 75 , Aug 12, 2011
      Ugh! I've just called to get a permit from Yosemite Valley (I know, I left it much too late) on the 6th September and was told nothing available, so ... I'll just have to get there and queue up. Sigh!
    • CarolEB2
      Message 75 of 75 , Aug 28
        Seeing as their schedule is so tight I wish they'd stop a little longer at Wawona as you can pick it up there too. At least there's a chance now though as the old itinerary had them arriving at 501pm. I sent emails suggesting they go just abit earlier and now they have but Alaska flies in later so I still can't make it. Argh!

        Carol