Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: Muir Tr Ranch food drops

  • Steve Schauer
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 11, 2008
      Good info on the time from Piute Creek to North lake.

    • Patt gray
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 12, 2008
        Well the other reason for going down to towards MTR : Blayney Hot Springs and Warm Lake........but HYOH....Patt

        Steve Schauer <clairehiker@...> wrote: Good info on the time from Piute Creek to North lake.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        patt gray