RE: [John Muir Trail] Re: Muir Tr Ranch food drops

  • Barbara Karagosian
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 11, 2008
      Good input - sounds like it isn't worth it - I guess it's back to
      scrutinizing my pack weight and meal options....Barbara

      _____

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 11, 2008
        Good info on the time from Piute Creek to North lake.

      • Patt gray
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 12, 2008
          Well the other reason for going down to towards MTR : Blayney Hot Springs and Warm Lake........but HYOH....Patt

          Steve Schauer <clairehiker@...> wrote: Good info on the time from Piute Creek to North lake.

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          patt gray