Food Drops

  • dvbraun
    Message 1 of 473 , Aug 6, 1999
      I was helping some folks plan an upcoming trip
      and we were discussing food drop opportunities south
      of Florence Lake. <br><br>I mentioned, packer or
      hiker assisted drops at Bishop Pass Jct or the other
      passes farther south including Kearsarge. I am curious
      to know what others have done who have thru-hiked or
      done a drop along the southern section.
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002