RE: [John Muir Trail] I finally have my pictures posted & snow depth on the trail

  • jamie savellano
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
      Kevin, The text and images on your site are all overlapping. I would suggest using tables when writting your html instead of absolute positioned divs. I'm viewing your site on a normal windows computer.
      jamie

      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.comFrom: kevin@...: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 23:26:48 +0000Subject: [John Muir Trail] I finally have my pictures posted & snow depth on the trail

      After having reserved my permits for this next years hike, I decided I ought to finish posting my pictures from my 07 hike. I was kind of down about that hike as I hurt my back at Evolution Creek and we bailed out on Piute Trail. This year we are starting at Piute Pass trailhead and finishing to the Portal, even if we have to crawl.My pictures are posted at:http://www.kevinaston.com/JohnMuirLinks.htmlIf you are interested in the snow depth on the trail, here is a link to the daily report for Crabtree Meadows. With all the snow we are getting in Utah, I was interested in what the JMT was getting. That link is:http://cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryDaily?CBTGood LuckKevin Aston