Permit Question - Which Trailheads?

  • jfishernj
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2008
      I want to start at TM and exit at Mammoth Lakes.

      What trailheads do I put on the permit application?

      Thanks,
      J.
    • Barbara Karagosian
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 28, 2008
        I think you just put TM / Lyell Canyon. You'd need to do it thru the
        Yosemite area wilderness permit site. Barbara

        _____

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 28, 2008
          Do it by phone and they will help you get the right permit.
          K Aston

          --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "jfishernj" <fisherfamilyca@...>
          wrote:

          > I want to start at TM and exit at Mammoth Lakes.
          >
          > What trailheads do I put on the permit application?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > J.

        • clairehiker
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 28, 2008
            You can go out at Mammoth at Agnew Meadows, Devil's Postpile, or Reds Meadow.Any of
            those will get you to a shuttle stop to get up to Mammoth.